The way Australians build is changing. There is growing demand for sustainability and amenity more than ever before, this is why we created the next evolution on our LightBridge™ double glazed product, LightBridge next™.
LightBridge next™ double glazed units control the flow of heat in and out of your home. The thermally efficient spacer technology, and addition of an acoustic performance interlayer, brings performance to the next level. Allowing you to have larger windows for optimal natural light, without compromising on thermal or noise comfort.
Comfort and Noise Performance
LightBridge next™ has improved thermal edge performance due to its non-conductive spacer. It also contains a specially formulated acoustic interlayer to reduce outside noise by 29%^ compared to ordinary 4mm LightBridge™.
The high performance materials which make up LightBridge next™ allow for larger windows, helping you meet design demands for more natural light and comfort.
Safety and Protection
The double glazing of LightBridge next™ has been tested to Grade A safety glass standards. It also contains UV protection, to prevent fading on furnishes and finishes.
- Residential windows and doors
- Minimum Size*: 350mm x 250mm
- Maximum Size*: 4500mm x 2700mm
**The maximum unit area permissible under AS1288 needs to be taken into consideration too.
Sizes outside of these limits may be available as a special order on request **
- Tones available: Clear, Light Grey or Grey
- Thicknesses available: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm or 8mm toughened
- Spacer width available: 8mm to 24mm
- Annealed only offered in 4mm options.
- Privacy options available on request.
- The limiting glass thickness is 4mm, 5mm, 6mm or 8mm.
- Available in simple square and rectangle shapes. Complex shapes on application.
- The width of the spacer and the glass type selected will influence the U-Value achieved.
- Grey variants should be considered for windows in hot climates, sun-exposed elevations and applications subject to high glare. Thermal assessment recommended.
- Thermal assessment may be required for grey variants.
- The Viridian product label affixed to the glass when supplied must be installed to the outside of the building.
* Above performance data applicable to Low E glass on surface #3
* Above performance data is based Low E glass with 12mm Argon in all cases
^compared to 4mm LightBridge™
IGU and Thermal Spacer
The range offers exceptional insulation combined with high light transmission through the use of a thermal spacer, low-e glass and inert gas filled as standard.
Low E Coating
The high performance coating is applied to allow natural light through without emitting radiant heat, maximising light and energy efficiency.
Tested & Certified
LightBridge™ is tested and certified to Grade A Safety glass standards.
Need some advice?